Friday, May 30, 2008

Sex and the City...worth the wait!

Is it presumptious of me to claim this a box office winner based on my solo opinion? Yeah but I don't care. You will not be disappointed because it's really true to the series. Despite this being a bona fide chic flic and a teensy bit predictable, it delivers and any Sex and the City fan worth her salt will be sa-tis-FIED. I cried throughout the whole movie (disclaimer: I am very hormonal)...put your Minolos (sp?) on and walk, don't run, to your nearest theatre.

2 comments:

rache said...

This movie was indeed for the true SATC fan. Don't roll up in there, trying to get in on the hype, having never seen an episode before. Go back to season one and start from scratch. You'll never understand the characters' growth or bonds if you don't see where they started.

Ananda said...

I loved the movie too. How about those blue diamond shoes....