Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blog Virgin

This is my first blog and it truly will be elementary. Work wit' me, people! First, I want to thank Rachel for inviting me into the blogger world. I know this sounds like an acceptance speech but whatever. So where was I?...oh yeah...thanks Rache for bringing me into your worldly existence wit' all your fabulosity - snapshots of Kanye AND Obama - two for-real-for-real rockstars. Obama literally can't get through a stump speech without someone yelling "We love you, Barack!" I don't know if the White House is ready for all dat but we'll see. I was also honored to have a candid from my wedding included - even though I'm not in it...? But ok, I'll take what I can get.
It really was an awesome day and I'm not just saying that because it was all about me. I have to echo the sentiments of having rockstar friends myself. Proud to say I grew up wit' y'all bucketheads. In that picture alone they're repping VA/Jersey (which one, Doo?), Boston, DC, and New York. So grateful for my girls.

No comments: